Discussion topic: Just signed up... possibly twice...

This message was authored by Msa786 This message was authored by: Msa786

Just signed up... possibly twice...

Hello, new here.

I signed up last night for the 1 Gbps full fibre package but did not receive any confirmation email and no record of signing up anywhere on the website.

This morning, I signed up again, this time for the 500Mbps full fibre package and I did get a confirmation email. I paid £5 for the sign up but then remembered that I had to do so last night as well. I checked my credit card activity, and sure enough, there were two transactions from SKY DIGITAL INTERN.

I cannot call Sky because my number does not seem to be linked up to an account yet and the automated service says that I can only be connected if it is.

How do I go about cancelling my first order and getting a refund?

TIA

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Just signed up... possibly twice...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Msa786 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
Msa786
Topic Author
This message was authored by Msa786 This message was authored by: Msa786

Re: Just signed up... possibly twice...

I got my issue sorted. I did get transferred twice to different departments but they have cancelled the first order and said I will get the money refunded back for it. The second order is still pending installation.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion