Discussion topic: Ive returned my equipment but I've still been charged

This message was authored by m.ali919191 This message was authored by: m.ali919191

Ive returned my equipment but I've still been charged

I've returned my Sky Q equipment, and have the royal mail receipt. 

I need my refund as this is the first time in over 30 years I've gone into overdraft and have bills needing to go out. It shouldn't have gotten to this stage 

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Ive returned my equipment but I've still been charged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@m.ali919191 I have escalated your post to the community messaging team, as you have proof of postage they shouldbe able to action a refund.

You may receive either a private message or see a blue/red chat bubble appear towards the bottom of your screen(it won't be instant), once you receive either you will have 48 hours to reply and its worth being aware any refund will take 3-5 working days to appear in your account.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent m.ali919191 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us m.ali919191 . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion