Discussion topic: Is +44 7800 0 0 5 8 91 a genuine Sky number? I received a text message from this number

This message was authored by DavidUK2021 This message was authored by: DavidUK2021

Is +44 7800 0 0 5 8 91 a genuine Sky number? I received a text message from this number

Is +44 7800 0 0 5 891 a genuine Sky number? I received a text message from this number. Many thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Is +44 7800 0 0 5 8 91 a genuine Sky number? I received a text message from this number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What did the text message say ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Is +44 7800 0 0 5 8 91 a genuine Sky number? I received a text message from this number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you've booked and are expecting an engineer, it may well be. Otherwise, bearing in mind it's a mobile number, probably not.

DavidUK2021
Topic Author
This message was authored by DavidUK2021 This message was authored by: DavidUK2021

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies. It asked if I needed to keep the engineer visit I had booked but just after that I got a text from

"Sky" saying the engineer booking was confirmed. I then googled the number and some people online suggested it wasn't genuine but at the same time I don't want to lose my engineer appointment 

This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Not according to whocalled me: https://who-called.co.uk/Number/07800005891 line is a mobile number on the EE network.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion