Discussion topic: I returned all my sky products in the 1st box I received but have since had more boxes.

This message was authored by Geoff25 This message was authored by: Geoff25

I returned all my sky products in the 1st box I received but have since had more boxes.

I returned all my Sky products in 1 box since then I have received more boxes but obviously sent everything back with my sky TV reciever.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I returned all my sky products in the 1st box I received but have since had more boxes.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I wouldn't worry about it as Sky sends out boxes near the end of your contract so if you have sent them back already then hopefully you will have no issues.

Did you get proof of posting when you sent the equipment back because if you did make sure you keep it and if you are told you have not returned it then post back here for help.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Geoff25
Topic Author
This message was authored by Geoff25 This message was authored by: Geoff25

Re: I returned all my sky products in the 1st box I received but have since had more boxes.

I did get a message from sky saying that I had returned the 1st box but now I've had a message asking for me to return the wifi and booster which was in the 1st box. Can't seem to get to speak to anyone about it on Sky

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will just have to keep trying to call Sky as the chances are they do have them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion