Discussion topic: I have two accounts but can only access one. How do I get access to the second account that I am pay

This message was authored by Karl+PL6 This message was authored by: Karl+PL6

I have two accounts but can only access one. How do I get access to the second account that I am pay

I seem to have two different accounts one of which I can access with MySky the other I cannot? I have been unsuccessful when trying to speak to a human to discuss this issue and the Skybot does not recognise my issue. The accounts relate to two addresses but are not linked by the same email.

How do I resolve this I don't have paperwork for the second account to hand and don't have any account details except the address . I want to downgrade this account as I don't need everything I have on it. 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I have two accounts but can only access one. How do I get access to the second account that I am

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karl+PL6 unfortunately for this issue you will need to call sky directly and discuss.

This is a forum where the majority of participation is from other sky customers giving advice and is only occassionally frequented by Sky employees.

The initial automated system when you call Sky can be a right pain in the bum particularly if you don't press or say the correct thing. When it prompts for you to say the issue if you say "account issue" or something like that it should recognise and put you in the queue for the correct department.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have two accounts but can only access one. How do I get access to the second account that I am

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karl+PL6 wrote:

I seem to have two different accounts one of which I can access with MySky the other I cannot? 

@Karl+PL6 

We might be able to get you some help via here so what happens when you login with this other account  ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion