Discussion topic: I have recently cancelled my sky broadband and want to know my final payment / bill thanks

This message was authored by Nicolllllla This message was authored by: Nicolllllla

I have recently cancelled my sky broadband and want to know my final payment / bill thanks

I have recently cancelled my sky broadband and want to know what my final bill is please

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I have recently cancelled my sky broadband and want to know my final payment / bill thanks

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicolllllla 

As billing continues through the notice period (14 days for Broadband) the next bill may be normal then any overpayment will be refunded. Refunds can take up to 6 weeks from your last day of connection. Once it’s showing as a credit on your Sky account we can perhaps get it refunded within 3-5 working days via the Messaging Team on here. Let us know on this thread if you want to do that once the credit is visible.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I have recently cancelled my sky broadband and want to know my final payment / bill thanks

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicolllllla  As customer we can;t tell you what your final bill will be, you will recive this on the normal billing date, you may be charged beyopnd the day your service ends, if so any credit will be refunded.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion