Discussion topic: I cancelled my sky and broadband and paid my last payment. Now sky are trying to bill me for next

This message was authored by Marialockhart13 This message was authored by: Marialockhart13

I cancelled my sky and broadband and paid my last payment. Now sky are trying to bill me for next

I cancelled my sky tv and broadband on 11th October, contract ends on 11th November. I have a new broadband supplier for 11th November. Now I am getting messages from sky saying I haven't paid October's bill. It was paid on 11th October. Also future payments are showing I still have broadband with them. It's so frustrating . Also they are saying my broadband ends on 24th November but on the phone they told me 11th and everything would be cancelled. Has anyone else had trouble when leaving sky

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I cancelled my sky and broadband and paid my last payment. Now sky are trying to bill me for ne

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marialockhart13 wrote:
I cancelled my sky tv and broadband on 11th October, contract ends on 11th November. I have a new broadband supplier for 11th November. Now I am getting messages from sky saying I haven't paid October's bill. It was paid on 11th October

Does your bill show it as being paid:

https://www.sky.com/bill/tv-broadband-talk

@Marialockhart13 wrote:
Also future payments are showing I still have broadband with them

THis is correct as everything carries on as normal regarding your billing as this doesn't just stop because you have given notification to leave, any overpayment will be refunded to you once you have left.

@Marialockhart13 wrote:
Also they are saying my broadband ends on 24th November but on the phone they told me 11th and everything would be cancelled. 

With Sky TV you have to give 31 days to leave but you only need to give 14 days for broadband/talk so have you had any email acknowledgement after you put in your request to cancel these services ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion