Discussion topic: How do you actually communicate with a person at Sky?

This message was authored by Charlotte390 This message was authored by: Charlotte390

How do you actually communicate with a person at Sky?

I have a simple question to ask but the VA is incapable of providing an answer so I want to communicate with a person at Sky, not a robot, not another customer - but a customer services person at Sky. How do I do this?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: How do you actually communicate with a person at Sky?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Charlotte390 wrote:

@Mark39 My stepdaughter's bill for broadband jumped from c£34 to c£43 a month a couple of months ago.

Has she checked her online bill and compared a £43 bill to one that showed as being £34 to see where or perhaps why there was an increase. The usual reasons as the annual price increase and/or a discount has ended:

https://www.sky.com/bill/tv-broadband-talk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

What's happening when you call? We may be able to guide you. Or if you ask the question here, perhaps we,can help?

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Charlotte390  You need to simply stay on the phone and not respond to any voice prompts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Charlotte390
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlotte390 This message was authored by: Charlotte390

@Mark39 My stepdaughter's bill for broadband jumped from c£34 to c£43 a month a couple of months ago. She doesn't know why. She is here with me in France at the moment so we were trying to communicate in line rather than by phone

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Charlotte390 wrote:

@Mark39 My stepdaughter's bill for broadband jumped from c£34 to c£43 a month a couple of months ago.

Has she checked her online bill and compared a £43 bill to one that showed as being £34 to see where or perhaps why there was an increase. The usual reasons as the annual price increase and/or a discount has ended:

https://www.sky.com/bill/tv-broadband-talk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion