Discussion topic: Holiday home Sky TV account. Business name on invoice for VAT reclaim. Is this possible?

This message was authored by DASK1 This message was authored by: DASK1

Holiday home Sky TV account. Business name on invoice for VAT reclaim. Is this possible?

I have Sky TV installed in a holiday home which is part of a holiday let portfolio. Having reached the VAT threshold, is it possible to add the business name on to the Sky TV invoice in order to reclaim VAT?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Holiday home Sky TV account. Business name on invoice for VAT reclaim. Is this possible?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DASK1 , no as sky is for domestic use only 

for vat invoices you would need the appropriate sky for business account

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
DASK1
Topic Author

Re: Holiday home Sky TV account. Business name on invoice for VAT reclaim. Is this possible?

Many thanks for your response. Would you be able to tell me which number to telephone to arrange a Sky business account?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@DASK1  See

Sky for business  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
DASK1
Topic Author

Your help is very much appreciated, thank you!

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@DASK1 

Perhaps be aware that Sky television for business is really intended either for hospitality (Sports output in pubs) or multiroom venues (hotels), and is somewhat ambitiously priced.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion