Discussion topic: End of contract 28 day charges

This message was authored by Severide51 This message was authored by: Severide51

End of contract 28 day charges

So.. end of contract term, always paid £69 for everything except sports and children tv.. just received this months bill with lots of working out and £92 for bill. Forward bills are charged at £107 😳😤😡 how the hell this is ok is beyond me. 
we have considered getting ride of majority of the packages for months, only keeping broadband and basic package I think.. been a customer for 10 years but I not paying that amount of money each month not to have full access, 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: End of contract 28 day charges

@Severide51 wrote:

So.. end of contract term, always paid £69 for everything except sports and children tv.. just received this months bill with lots of working out and £92 for bill. Forward bills are charged at £107 😳😤😡 how the hell this is ok is beyond me. 
we have considered getting ride of majority of the packages for months, only keeping broadband and basic package I think.. been a customer for 10 years but I not paying that amount of money each month not to have full access, 

• As your minimum term discounts have ended you are now paying the full price until you renegotiate your package with Sky.
  • You can choose from the contact options including Messaging by clicking on "Yes I still need help" at the bottom of this page - Cancelling Sky TV | Sky Help | Sky.com
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: End of contract 28 day charges

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You have answered your question yourself:

@Severide51 wrote:

So.. end of contract term,

Your minimum term is coming to and end and going forward you will be paying the standard price for your package. When you agreed to this contract you would have been told how long the minimum term was for so all you can do now is to contact Sky to see if they will offer you a further reduction if you agree to another contract for the next 12/18 months.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion