Discussion topic: Contact sky customer service by email

This message was authored by thjames88 This message was authored by: thjames88

Contact sky customer service by email

How do I contact sky customer service by EMAIL about my account.

I do not have a Uk phone and the app and online is not working for me.

I need an email address to contact someone.  

Surely SKY can allow someone to send me 2 or 3 emails every 3 yrs as I am paying GBP38 a month!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Contact sky customer service by email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@thjames88  There is no email for sky support unfortunately 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
thjames88
Topic Author

so what do I do if I cant call or the app and online not working...

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@thjames88  Try contacting them via there Twitter or Facebook accounts 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

What is is you need to discuss? 

We have different online chat facilities which can support you. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by pernacchia This message was authored by: pernacchia

this is insane...sky does not have a way to receive an email and respond! The phone line takes AGES and i have kids to attend to...Poor Murdoch cannot invest a few extra quids to pay his employees to answer emails...

Q. I cannot see the end and start of my annual contract...

This message was authored by pernacchia This message was authored by: pernacchia

and...? which ones? just say it!

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@thjames88 wrote:

How do I contact sky customer service by EMAIL about my account.

I do not have a Uk phone and the app and online is not working for me.

I need an email address to contact someone.  

Surely SKY can allow someone to send me 2 or 3 emails every 3 yrs as I am paying GBP38 a month!

• You cannot contact Sky by email for support.
  • If you are fortunate Sky may notice your post or someone may escalate it to them and they will contact you on this forum.
  • Phoning is the only guaranteed way to speak to Sky.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

thanks, simple and wise - but frustrating

thjames88
Topic Author

I want to discuss my contract, my bill has gone thru the roof and I need to downgrade.  If I cant get a fair price I need to change providers

I cant believe I pay GBP38 a month and I have no one to talk to via email...sad company in 2021!

(remember I dont have access to a phone and the app does NOT work!  (which is double sad even if it was 1999!!)

I guess I should spend my time on the compare websites rather than was my time trying to be Sky's customer!!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@pernacchia wrote:

Q. I cannot see the end and start of my annual contract...

It is your minimum term that expires and not the contract itself. Your contract might be visible via your Message Centre here:

https://messages.sky.com/message-centre/contracts

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

thanks...then i need to know when my term expiures...the contract does not show it...i remember re-making the terms of my term but i don't know when they expire...once they expire my monthly payment switches to whatever new monthly upgraded deal... 

This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

@pernacchia wrote:

thanks...then i need to know when my term expiures...the contract does not show it...i remember re-making the terms of my term but i don't know when they expire...once they expire my monthly payment switches to whatever new monthly upgraded deal... 

They don't expire, once the minimum terms ends you are on a monthly rolling contract. To cancel you need to phone, I know you say you don't have one but that's the way it is, if you can't use a phone and are disabled then Sky can deal with you a different way via the Accessibility site once you have registered with them.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Have you looked back through your online Sky bills to see when the price you have been paying changed to what you are paying now because if you can find the date it changed then it will be 12/18 months from this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

ok, that makes sense, thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion