Discussion topic: Complaint, complaint, complaint!!

This message was authored by Callyyyyyyy This message was authored by: Callyyyyyyy

Complaint, complaint, complaint!!

I am at a lost cause with sky. I have now been left with £113 bill, because they refunded me for my last three bills because their system showed I had paid £75.50 twice. £151. My credit score has been impacted because of this. I have been called a liar by staff and I am now being told it's my banks fault. I have screenshots to send to them for all the issues (that I'm an not getting into here) and an email to send. Because after being promised to speak to managers, passed on to different people, different things being said, being insulted, being promised Tesco vouchers for compensation to only being left with a £113 bill instead of £37.75 because they refunded me the previous bills due to their system saying it was a duplicate payments and actually it wasn't. My credit score has took a hit. This It no fault of mine or my bank it was their system that showed the payments had went through twice, and there system that refunded me. Can anyone please provide me with an email address or do I just go directly to ofcom to get a resolution or prevent this kind of situation happened again? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Complaint, complaint, complaint!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Callyyyyyyy 

Take a look at this link regarding making a complaint. You can't go direct to Ofcom. 
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Complaint, complaint, complaint!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Usually before you can escalate it to regulators or ombudsman you need to properly submit a complaint in with Sky and give them time to rectify it. If you are then unhappy if the resolution there are ways to take it further.

Details of the Sky complaint process is here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

thankfully you can contact them via email and live chat so you don't have to go down the phone route.

Sky have access to the recording of the calls so they will be able to go back and listen to your phone call to verify exactly what their customer services agents told you and use that as evidence in your complaint.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Callyyyyyyy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Callyyyyyyy This message was authored by: Callyyyyyyy

Re: Complaintt, complaint, complaint!!

Thank you. I have been on the phone to them for two hours and told to go to my bank. Was told I was talking to managers when I wasn't.  I wish it was just one call but it's 6 calls and things still arent any further forward, where the last answer I got was after being on the call while it's being investigated for 2 hours "go to your bank" 😅 

so hopefully I get some sort of response via email. If not I will take it further.

Thank you again 😄

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion