Discussion topic: Changing direct debit date

This message was authored by A93 This message was authored by: A93

Changing direct debit date

Hi folks, 

I know there's a very obvious answer to this question, but one I can't unfortunately utilise.

For whatever reason, my broadband doesn't show up within my Sky account or on my app showing me as a customer - I have Sky Broadband, am billed for it each month and it works in the house without issue. I'm also a Sky Glass and Movile customer; all of which show up in my account. However, as the system doesn't seem to recognise me as a broadband customer, I can't use the typical means to change my direct debit date. 

Any hints or tips? - if not to change the date, to even get my broadband account to show up in the app! 

Thank you in advance 🙂

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Changing direct debit date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@A93 where you have Sky Glass/Stream and Broadband you will have two Sky account numbers which are billed separately hence two direct debits. Sky introduced a new billing system with Sky Glass but as yet have not transferrred across products like Broadband. It should be possible to see both accounts in the My Sky app assuming the Sky id used to sign in are the same it sounds like you have 2 different Sky ids linked to the two accounts

Call Sky and ask them to sort out the ids for you. They also should be change the Direct Debit date but it may not take affect until the payment after tge next one.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Changing direct debit date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@A93 where you have Sky Glass/Stream and Broadband you will have two Sky account numbers which are billed separately hence two direct debits. Sky introduced a new billing system with Sky Glass but as yet have not transferrred across products like Broadband. It should be possible to see both accounts in the My Sky app assuming the Sky id used to sign in are the same it sounds like you have 2 different Sky ids linked to the two accounts

Call Sky and ask them to sort out the ids for you. They also should be change the Direct Debit date but it may not take affect until the payment after tge next one.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion