Discussion topic: Cannot complete sign up to Apple TV. Stuck on Add Payment Method.

This message was authored by Forestwalker This message was authored by: Forestwalker

Cannot complete sign up to Apple TV. Stuck on Add Payment Method.

Hi everyone, just spotted there is another 6 month trail for Apple TV open to Vip customers. As I didn't take it up last time I thought I would give it a try. I have created an Apple ID and password, entered the verification code and then get a screen that says Please Enter Payment Method. Nothing happens If I click on Continue. I have been to a separate screen and tried to logo to Apple TV but it says my id is not valid so I am stuck in limbo.

Anyone else had this problem or found a resolve?

Best Answers
Forestwalker
Topic Author
This message was authored by Forestwalker This message was authored by: Forestwalker Answer

Re: Cannot complete sign up to Apple TV. Stuck on Add Payment Method.

After 2+ days of faffing I'm finally signed up to Apple TV 🙄

Thanks to all the Apple and Sky support staff even though they couldn't solve the problem/s which turned out to be MySky app being completely rubbish at being able to sign you up to Apple TV and kept getting stuck part way through the Signup process. Even Sky admitted the app was rubbish 🤷‍♂️

In a positive note Apple TV looks very impressive from the first 15 minute look around. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Baz87 This message was authored by: Baz87

Hello, 

I seem to have cracked it make the apple I'd first using a chrome browser, then you can redeem 

Forestwalker
Topic Author
This message was authored by Forestwalker This message was authored by: Forestwalker

Hi Baz, did you manage to get all the way through the Signup process and now have an active Apple TV subscription showing under My Subscriptions? 

Forestwalker
Topic Author
This message was authored by Forestwalker This message was authored by: Forestwalker Answer

After 2+ days of faffing I'm finally signed up to Apple TV 🙄

Thanks to all the Apple and Sky support staff even though they couldn't solve the problem/s which turned out to be MySky app being completely rubbish at being able to sign you up to Apple TV and kept getting stuck part way through the Signup process. Even Sky admitted the app was rubbish 🤷‍♂️

In a positive note Apple TV looks very impressive from the first 15 minute look around. 

This message was authored by Serieslink1 This message was authored by: Serieslink1

I'm stuck on that exact screen, I created a new account, did the verification code, got to the Add Payment Option part and it's stuck with the "continue" button, nothing happens when I click on it

This message was authored by Flloydrick This message was authored by: Flloydrick

Had same problem so created APPLE ID online.  Now I can get through to add payment but it is only offering 7 days free!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion