Discussion topic: Cannot View My Bills and Payments

This message was authored by BridgetBryant This message was authored by: BridgetBryant

Cannot View My Bills and Payments

I want to view a history of my sky bills and payments. When I go into My Bills, I just get two arrows I.e. > but a blank screen. Can you fix this for me?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cannot View My Bills and Payments

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you using the MySky app, if so try seeing if you can access your billing via this link:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

If this doesn't work either try using an alternative browser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
BridgetBryant
Topic Author
This message was authored by BridgetBryant This message was authored by: BridgetBryant

Thank you Caesarome but unfortunately this didn't work either. I tried Chrome, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer and still blank arrow in My Bill's. Thank you anyway.

@BridgetBryant 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @BridgetBryant.

BridgetBryant
Topic Author

This query remains outstanding. I am a Sky Ireland customer. I can view my bills on my tv but cannot see them on my phone app. I am contemplating changing provider so need to see breakdown from when my contract commenced. Also one other point, I cannot see my account number referred to anywhere. I have checked on tv/bills/contracts/messages but not visible anywhere.

What was the result of the chat you had yesterday with the messaging team ?

BridgetBryant
Topic Author

The query was passed to Sky Ireland and is still not resolved.

You might need to give them a few more days and if it still hasn't been sorted then give Sky Ireland a call.

This message was authored by DonalM1 This message was authored by: DonalM1

Hi, I also have the same issue, I cannot view my bills, it says the page is restricted.  Can this please be resolved?

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @DonalM1 to chat.

@DonalM1 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @DonalM1 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Customerestrict This message was authored by: Customerestrict

Hello I have a restricted access the my bills, that say I don't have any sky product ...

I pay every month for internet what product do they talk about ? I just want to access to my bills 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Welcome to the Community @Customerestrict . In case you're not aware we're customers here and it's unlikely that Sky will reply to you.

Are you seeing a 'restricted' message when you try to access your bill? Or is it that do you not see your Sky Broadband service listed? It's not clear from your post what the issue is.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion