Discussion topic: Broadband order placed but not nothing showing in my account. No emails received as the sky operator

This message was authored by Claz50 This message was authored by: Claz50

Broadband order placed but not nothing showing in my account. No emails received as the sky operator

Broadband ordered placed. Set up account online. Received text on engineer date, but no emails and no order showing on account. Rang sky- previous operator had misspelt my email. It was changed but I was told I wouldn't receive the original email again as it had already been sent (even though incorrectly!) 

I have been  reassured engineer is coming , but no mention of equipment coming.

Also 2 hours later still nothing showing on my account and no emails! I have spent over 2 hours on the phone to Sky today - all on my mobile!!! I have nothing to show I have set up a broadband order. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Broadband order placed but not nothing showing in my account. No emails received as the sky oper

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The Sky router (Hub) is usually sent to arrive a few days before your activation date (that is, the date the engineer has been booked for).

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Broadband order placed but not nothing showing in my account. No emails received as the sky oper

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The Sky router (Hub) is usually sent to arrive a few days before your activation date (that is, the date the engineer has been booked for).

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion