Discussion topic: Bills higher than agreed when setting up contract

This message was authored by LVS96 This message was authored by: LVS96

Bills higher than agreed when setting up contract

I have taken out a new sky contract that was agreed to be £57.50 per month but on my future bills it says £67.50. I need this correcting.

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Bills higher than agreed when setting up contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LVS96 wrote:

I have taken out a new sky contract that was agreed to be £57.50 per month but on my future bills it says £67.50. I need this correcting.

You would need to phone Sky and query it then as this is a Sky Community forum of other customers.

When did you sign up as the extra £10 could be the annual price increase which came into affect from 1st April. Each pack/service has gone up by a different amounts and the amount differ by what TV service you have. For example Sky Sports pack would have gone up by £3, Sky Cinema is another £3 and your base package will likely be another £2 or £3 as well.

Conpare the bill with previous ones and it will show which packs/services have increased as the bill is fully itemised and you can see past, current and future bills in your account.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Bills higher than agreed when setting up contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LVS96 

Is it just one month with the extra £10 or all future bills? If it's just the one it could be an admin fee. Admin charges are usually added to discounted deals (new or on renewal), and it’s normally £10 per discount. Perhaps check your future bills and see if the charges have been credited back. If you negotiated the deal on the phone and these admin charge(s) weren’t mentioned contact Sky again. They should be able to listen back on your original call and if they weren’t mentioned they will hopefully cancel them.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion