Discussion topic: Bill

This message was authored by morgan2308 This message was authored by: morgan2308

Bill

Hi i recently got my phone out on contract my first bill was due tomorrow ao i went ahead and payed it and now for my next bill it says blance carried forward from perivious bill and has went up to 80 pound when its originally 40 just wondering what that means? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This might have happened due to you paying it when you didnt have to due to having a payment method setup so can you post a screenshot of this bill but blank out your name and account number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
morgan2308
Topic Author
This message was authored by morgan2308 This message was authored by: morgan2308

Screenshot_20230120_160804_MySky.jpg

Screenshot_20230120_160817_MySky.jpg

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The balance carried forward is a credit of £80 so this isn't money you owe Sky it is actually what they owe you so on next months bill the £80 will be used to pay it and any left over will be used to pay your next bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion