Discussion topic: Account restricted but payments up to date

This message was authored by Wizzardkel This message was authored by: Wizzardkel

Account restricted but payments up to date

I recently upgraded to sky glass and the payment for this came out at a different date than I prefer. The second month I cancelled the direct debit and paid manually once I had my wages paid from work but there was still the other part of the bill to pay. This was still set up on my preferred date and was taken a couple of days ago, so everything is now paid. My account still says I owe this second part so where has my recent payment gone?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Account restricted but payments up to date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your manual payment might have gone on as a credit so do you see a credit on your bill ?

You shouldn't have cancelled the direct debit as this will cause your issues going forward as it could leave to the suspension of your services if the payment can't be taken by it.

You can usually change a payment date when the first two bills have been paid,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Wizzardkel
Topic Author
This message was authored by Wizzardkel This message was authored by: Wizzardkel

I cancelled it because the date it was set for I have no money at that part of the month, I set up a new date straight away.

it wasn't showing as credit no

Wizzardkel
Topic Author

Is it possible for someone to call me  - why can't I just ring and speak to a human 

Nobody will call you due to you posting on here as this is a customer helps customer forum so you will have to call them which you will only be able to do when you have reinstated the direct debit.

If and when a direct fails Sky will try again 10 days later if that helps.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Wizzardkel
Topic Author

Does anyone have a number I can call then?

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

When you do call say nothing when the bot speaks to you about what your call is about as it should then route you to somebody.

The chances are you will be asked to reinstate the direct debit before you can talk to someone.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion