Sky’s messaging service – the new, easy way to contact us

Highlighted
Staff
Post 1 of 1

Sky’s messaging service – the new, easy way to contact us

At Sky, we want to give you easy, convenient ways to get in touch with us. Sky’s messaging service is a handy way of getting help when you need it.

Sky Messenger.gif 

Say hello to Sky messaging… With the My Sky app, SMS or Facebook Messenger.

What is Sky’s messaging service?

Message a Sky expert about your support and service queries, manage your account from your device, and reply whenever it suits you.

There are three ways to get in touch; through the My Sky app, SMS text message or Facebook Messenger.

Carry on the conversation throughout the day, at the gym, after the school run, wherever and whenever.

What’s different about it?

You can get in touch with an expert, any time, any place.

Unlike Live Chat, our messaging service gives you the freedom to go about your day without waiting around for an immediate response. Let us know what your query is, we’ll work on it for you while you go about your day, and you can respond whenever you get a moment.

You can even open another query quickly, by just sending us another message.

How do I get started?

The simplest way to use our messaging service is via the messaging icon in the My Sky app. Download the My Sky app today from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

Alternatively, get in touch via SMS text message or through Facebook Messenger, by going to the ‘Message our Sky experts’ option on our Contact Us pages.

There are so many other ways to find help…

The My Sky app – Find step-by-step help articles and videos in the My Sky app for Apple and Android.

Sky Help - need help with Sky? Find articles, videos and diagnostics at Sky Help so you can get back to enjoying our services as soon as possible.

Twitter - find help and keep up with the latest Sky news and updates.

Accessibility Chat

If you have a disability and would like support from Sky Customer Services, or would like to learn more about the how we can help you to get the most from Sky, please get in touch with the Accessible Customer Service team. They can be contacted via live chat using the following method:

• Live Chat: The accessibility live chat can be accessed by clicking here, navigating to the dialogue box in the right hand side of the screen and clicking “Start Live Chat”.

Please note that the Accessible Customer Service team is only equipped to respond to queries from customers with disabilities. All non-accessibility related enquiries should be directed to the Sky Help Centre.