Live Chat – what is it?

Highlighted
Staff
Post 1 of 1

Live Chat – what is it?

What is Live Chat?

With Sky, you have many ways to fix your problems without needing to call us, and one of them is Live Chat. Our Live Chat experts can help with a wide range of sales and service queries across all Sky products and services.

Live chat

Live chat is always ‘busy’. What can I do?

Live Chat is very popular, so if you’re looking to chat to us, odds are many other customers are trying too. Our experts will be working hard to get through other customers so that they can help you with your query.

If Live Chat is unavailable, you could try asking our Community. This is where our customers come together to share their knowledge and help fix issues. Look through existing conversations or begin a new one, and a community member is sure to help you find a solution:

Submit a post

You can also fix your problems online…

• To easily upgrade online, CLICK HERE.
  • For more information about your bills and to change your payment method, head to My Sky.
  • To change your Sky account details, go to My Sky.
  • If you’re having problems with Sky Broadband, our online diagnostic tool can help.
  • For information on how to move your Sky services to a new home, read our help articles.
  • To reschedule an existing engineer, visit My Sky. However, you’ll need to call us to book a new one.

Accessibility Chat

If you have a disability and would like support from Sky Customer Services, or would like to learn more about the how we can help you to get the most from Sky, please get in touch with the Accessible Customer Service team. They can be contacted via live chat using the following method:

• Live Chat: The accessibility live chat can be accessed by clicking here, navigating to the dialogue box in the right hand side of the screen and clicking “Start Live Chat”.

Please note that the Accessible Customer Service team is only equipped to respond to queries from customers with disabilities. All non-accessibility related enquiries should be directed to the Sky Help Centre.

Sky Help - need help with Sky? Find articles, videos and diagnostics at Sky Help so you can get back to enjoying our services as soon as possible.

Twitter - find help and keep up with the latest Sky news and updates.

Contact us – If you’ve tried all of the above and still have a problem, please contact us.

Recommended Threads
11-01-2017 03:30 PM
28-12-2016 07:33 PM
2 weeks ago 07:53 PM
14-01-2017 03:29 PM
loz1675 16-11-2016 09:47 PM