Help
Help

Unlimited, Lite & Connect broadband
From Unlimited to Lite our Sky Broadband packages are tailored to your family's needs. For advice in improving your speed, protecting your family online or connecting your device.
Occasional Visitor
oli.88
Accepted Solution

wireless password

I have forgotten my password for my sky wireless how can i find out what it is?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: wireless password

You mean to login to the router. If so it could be:

Username - Admin

Password - Sky

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Staff
Avi+T

it's written on the bottom of the router, isn't it?

Sorry not looked in ages

Occasional Visitor
keer

hi dear i have lost my password for internet

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi keer, the wireless network password/key is written on the sticker underneath the router.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
stephen+ferguson

I am trying to sign in to the router but require my wireless password, I have tried entering the network key but this comes up as incorrect password

Occasional Visitor
LESLEY+BROWN

I have just purchased a tablet PC and it says it needs my WPA password to connect. How do i get this??

HELP!!!

Occasional Visitor
vcush

This does not solve the problem I have entered that to try and get a kindle running but it does not accept this as password

So come on sky what is the solution

Super User
caesarome

LESLEY+BROWN wrote:

I have just purchased a tablet PC and it says it needs my WPA password to connect. How do i get this??

HELP!!!

It is on the bottom of the router.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Super User
caesarome

vcush wrote:

This does not solve the problem I have entered that to try and get a kindle running but it does not accept this as password

So come on sky what is the solution

What have you tried, the password on the bottom of your router or somethintg else ?

I do not work for Sky.
Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

stephen+ferguson wrote:

I am trying to sign in to the router

To sign into the router use:

Username - Admin

Password - Sky

I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
pearldrops

I have also been trying to put the password on the router onto my kindle, but  but it keeps telling me that it's incorrect.  someone please help!!!

Occasional Visitor
nellyw

Sory to hijack but i'm having same problem.

I have tried the admin/sky to access my router but i'm getting incorrect password displayed. Is it possibe I could have changed the password at some point?

Super User
caesarome

It is possible you have changed it, there is a small hole on the router which you would need to use a pen or something to press it to reset it back to the original password.

I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Robert

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys, the Kindle can be connected to your wireless router using the network key printed on the keep me handy card and the sticker on your router. I have been advised that there is no caps-lock function so you need to press the shift key before each character you enter to ensure it is in uppercase.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.