Unlimited, Lite & Connect broadband
From Unlimited to Lite our Sky Broadband packages are tailored to your family's needs. For advice in improving your speed, protecting your family online or connecting your device.
Explorer
KarrynA

Sky wireless booster - Manual setup - Browser setup page not loading

[ Edited ]

I have just received my wireless booster.  My sky router does not have WPS so trying the manual setup.  All equipment connected correctly but the setup page will not load on my internet browser, just says page loading but it doesn't.  Please help.

Booster is now working!  Problem resolved by following a solution left by username "steven+elmes". 

Follow manual setup instructions and wait for the browser setup page to say loading for ages. Stick a pin in the reset point on the back of the booster.  Wait for the lights on the front to flash and remove pin. When lights stay on permanent white try reloading page.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
El Capo
seandouglas2

Hi try the link below. use 192.168.0.1 and user name admi...

Hi try the link below. use 192.168.0.1 and user name admin password sky. Thanks Sean

http://help.sky.com/broadband/set-up-sky-broadband/set-up-your-sky-wireless-booster#!connect-manuall...

Please note, I do not work for Sky. I am a paying customer, like you.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
colbut

i tried for ages to connect but no luck.  then i happened...

i tried for ages to connect but no luck.  then i happened to look on my iphone and found the sky booster in the wi-fi settings .i connected to it rather than my router and was able to enter my router details and within seconds the booster is up and running!

I'm New Here
Colt

I cant connect to the site skywirelessbooster.local , I a...

I cant connect to the site skywirelessbooster.local , I am using Safari on an imac.

please help

I'm New Here
Chandulal

I try to go on skywirelessbooster.local and I click enter...

I try to go on skywirelessbooster.local and I click enter but Quick setup did not appear. therefor I can not go further. I haveSSID

and Net work key on my Sky Broadband router.Please let me know how I can further to boost my signal

Getting There
Cc41414141

Hi all, I couldn't get the wireless booster set up manual...

Hi all,

I couldn't get the wireless booster set up manually because ai kept getting as far as the local page and then the address in the addressbar kept adding an extra login command so taking me to a login page. None of my passwords would work so I called sky and the guy sussed it:- for login password type    sky   that's it. I'm now up and running. hope this does the job .

I'm New Here
fifi+hunt

i have a bt hub router and it wont connect to sky box eve...

i have a bt hub router and it wont connect to sky box eventhough it works 

i need it to be able to watch catch up and on demand

please help

El Capo
seandouglas2

see this     @fifi+hunt how have you tried to connect? wi...

see this

@fifi+hunt how have you tried to connect? wifi or cable? 

Please note, I do not work for Sky. I am a paying customer, like you.
Getting There
kaparelli8

Can't open quick set up page

Can't open quick set up page

Staff
LiamC88

Hey @kaparelli8 ,   Can you let us know exactly what you...

Hey @kaparelli8 ,

Can you let us know exactly what you are trying to do or what you need assistance with and I can certainly help?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks

I'm New Here
januszewskis

Re: i tried for ages to connect but no luck.  then i happened...

This worked for me too, many thanks,