Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Unlimited, Lite & Connect broadband
From Unlimited to Lite our Sky Broadband packages are tailored to your family's needs. For advice in improving your speed, protecting your family online or connecting your device.
jkaa5522

Local number for sky (mobile friendly)

It's been working for me and I even get a pre-recorded message noting that I've been having problems on my account suggesting they will prioritise my call.... Not sure if they do though!

Anyway, here is the number - 020 7126 7020
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
curlychrissy

Re: Local number for sky (mobile friendly)

Thanks so much for this. All the numbers my 0845 app provided have been cut off by Sky so well done.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

[ Edited ]

Evening jkaa5522,

Thank you for giving the Sky number as I am sure this will help others in the community that is not keen on using a 0845 number.

Please remember if you do have a Sky Talk Call package then your calls will be free if you need to contact us and we are always eager to help here on the Sky Forum :-)

Cheers

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Senior Member (Diamond)
Oliver341

Tricia07 wrote:

Evening jkaa5522,

Thank you for giving the Sky number as I am sure this will help others in the community that is not keen on using a 0845 number.

Tricia07, can you confirm that the number given by jkaa5522 is an official Sky number? Is it published on the Sky website somewhere?

Oliver.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Evening Oliver341,

This is not an official number and isn’t published on the website however it will give you access into Sky but this is not to say that it will always be the case.

I hope this has helped.

Tricia07
Community Coordinator

Senior Member (Diamond)
Oliver341

Thanks Tricia07. I am always wary of ringing numbers not officially published by the companies concerned.

Oliver.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Hey Oliver341,

No problem Oliver341 but if you do have a Sky Talk Line and Call package it would be best to contact us directly on the usual number as this is free and we are not sure how long this number will be available.

Cheers 

Tricia07
Community Coordinator

Contributor
curlychrissy

The difficulty is tricia07 that a lot of people on here have no phone line and are desperate to speak to someone. The 0845 numbers cost a fortune so people have no choice.
Senior Member (Diamond)
Oliver341

I agree, it would be great if Sky could officially launch an 03 number like many companies are doing.

Oliver.
Occasional Visitor
niel+and+jason

That number sure worked for me and as landlines are part of my mobile package the call was free.
Super User
Mark39

Sky has changed its contact numbers since this thread was created, and now use an 03 number which is a National number, often free in phone packages.