Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Unlimited, Lite & Connect broadband
From Unlimited to Lite our Sky Broadband packages are tailored to your family's needs. For advice in improving your speed, protecting your family online or connecting your device.
Getting There
Jezabean
Accepted Solution

24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELPLINE?

Hi, having just moved to sky I'm not really happy with service at the moment. I'm having a few problems with my broadband and phone i I have none,  as I work shifts its great you have a 24 hour customer support line, OH wait sorry I have to ring between certain hours?!?!? Hang on a sec

Why tell a blatant misleading lie if you cannot provide the service. A 24 hour support line is not 24 hours if the only thing I can do is order a box office movie, its the same recorded message on every number.ive tried.

I hope I can get my problem sorted later today, when your CALL CENTRE HAS PEOPLE IN IT

Regards

p.s sorry for my sarcasm I'm a little annoyed

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
El Capo
PaulEK

Re: 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELPLINE?

Which number did you call?

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi Jezabean, broadband technical support should be available 24/7. If you can post the number you phoned I'll look into it?

Malcolm-M
Getting There
Jezabean

I tried these numbers

All same answer msg.

I managed to get my bradband on today after goin through a maze of people and security questions.

Long time on the phone (on hold most of it) but i guess sky make money out of it, being a 0844 number., I fanally did speak to someone who knew what they were talking about rather than lieing to me. so it was not all in vain

Super User
Damien-SW

call sky is free if you call with your free time windo, anytime if you got that package or off peak if you ndon;t

----------------------------
If I have replied to one of your post for help and asked a question which you have answered but not got a reply from me feel free to PM to remind me to check your post.

Also if i have helped please click on kudos and if I solved the problem please make my post as a solution.

Damien
Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi, we changed this at the start of March it's now free for Sky Talk customers to contact us all day regardless of which package they have.

Malcolm-M
Staff
Malcolm-M

[ Edited ]

Jezabean wrote:

I tried these numbers

All same answer msg.

I managed to get my bradband on today after goin through a maze of people and security questions.

Long time on the phone (on hold most of it) but i guess sky make money out of it, being a 0844 number., I fanally did speak to someone who knew what they were talking about rather than lieing to me. so it was not all in vain

08442 410515 is the correct number although other numbers will have the broadband option on the IVR. Could you tell me what time and day it was? Did you chose the Sky Broadband or Sky Talk option?

Malcolm-M
Getting There
Jezabean

it was 2am, i work shifts.

And im sure it is free off your sky line, but mine still isnt working so had to use mobile. ironic really.

I'm New Here
canoed

[ Edited ]

I nred help with switchover today from talktalk to sky. Currently I'm using 3a mobile Removed. My landline is constantly engaged, making set up impossible.my conformability is Removed.

I'm New Here
Matt+Gunn

how to cancel sky go account ?
I'm New Here
lindsey+edwards

My sky signal went off lastnight and is still the same can you tell me if its your end or mine.
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Good morning lindsey+edwards,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

Could you confirm your router status please?  What colour is the light on your router? Is this a solid light or is it flashing?

Thanks,

Getting There
aisling+morrison

Hi i need help with my hd box isnt recoarding
Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Hi aisling+morrison,

Thanks for posting,

Can you tell me what type of box you have? Have you checked your connections in the back of the box? Can you tell me if you get an error messages on the screen? 

Regards,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
I'm New Here
tasha+mackey

I changed to sky three days ago and im really not happy with the service my broadband and phone have disconnected several times from my broadband was active. I have phoned sky but was put on hold for nearly two hours im really regreting swiching to sky