Help
Help

Talk & line rental
Sky Talk offers a range of packages to keep you in touch with family and friends. If you need technical help or want to discover the range of Sky Talk features available.
lynzce
Accepted Solution

SKY 0800 number

Can someone from sky please give me a call asap thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Re: SKY 0800 number

Hi lynzce, we don't offer a call back service via the forums sorry. If you have an issue why not post a description and we may be able to provide some online advice?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
lynzce

We have been talking to sky for about 3 days now but i just missed a phone call from them and i cant call them back home line not working and broadband not working and really need to talk to them about an issue about them saying we gonna get reconnect and now they saying problem with payment but there shouldnt be any problems with payments coz i paid the bill then my boyfriend without knowing also paid the bill so now we should be infront with payments :smileysad:

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi, they should try to call again later in the day but if this does not happen let us know and we will get some details from you to pass across.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

lynzce

thanks mate problem sorted all up and running again :smileyhappy: thanks for all ure guys help

Occasional Visitor
teedee71

[ Edited ]

I sent an e-mail yesterday requesting that Sky check my telephone line as we are getting 'cross-lines', line going very quiet as if someone on cross line picking up and putting down and general silence also. This has become very frustrating as it is just one number this is happening to and it is taking money each time the other person calls. The other number is being checked today but I would like to know if it is my end causing the problem? Tried calling but network permanently busy, is there an 0800 number so it doesn't cost me an absolute fortune?

Thanks

TD

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi teedee71, 

I'm sorry to see that this has happened, you should still be able to contact the team by dialling 150 or 151 from your Sky Talk line.

You can also track the progress of your fault by logging in to www.sky.com/trackmyfault

Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon for you, please do keep us updated.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
teedee71

Hi Robert

I did call the 150 number and got through to a very helpful man who has gone out of his way to try to resolve this problem.

As yet it is not solved as the other end still has to be checked and he never found fault with my line. He did however, manage to solve another problem which i found very helpful so thank-you:smileyvery-happy:!

Time will now tell!!

TD