Help
Help

Talk & line rental
Sky Talk offers a range of packages to keep you in touch with family and friends. If you need technical help or want to discover the range of Sky Talk features available.
Occasional Visitor
Patti14

Re: 1571 Voicemail

Phone dialling tone as if message waiting on 1571 but all is clear - I don't know how to clear it?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Zori

Hi,

I've read about the troubles with removing the sky voicemail and I am having exactly the same problems at the moment. Could you please tell me whether yours have been resolved? I too have the feeling it will never go away, I work as a tel;ephone interpeter and I need it OFF ....

Many thanks
Zori

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Zori

Sorry did not say that my area code is 0207

Visitor
Gill+W

1571 not working. Telephoned twice - both times was told that I should get an answer within 72 hours.  Area code 01304. I raise money for charity and need my message system so that I don't miss any calls, especially now that money is so tight. 

Occasional Visitor
jillfed

I have been using my own answerphone since becoming a sky customer but now find sky 1571 have taken over my messages. I wanted to use caller ID but not 1571 What do I need to do please?

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi jillfed,

I'm sorry to hear this happened, to change the calling features on your line you will need to use the Contact Us page to raise this with our Customer Help team, we can remove the 1571 voicemail feature from your line and place the Caller Display option on for you.

Please note however that it can take up to 72 hours for these changes to take effect from the time that this is requested.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Jimmy+in+Lisburn

Interrupted dial tone but no message, cant be bothered waiting for ages on the phone for somebody to maybe consider it a fault

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Jimmy, 

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps for this on our Help Centre?

If you have tried the above steps and still experience problems, please use the Contact Us page to raise this to our Sky Talk Customer Help team who can assist further.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Lynn1963

Hello

Having the same problem with 1571.  Continuous message tone but no messages. Area code 01228.  Reported problem to SKY, promised to look into it with 72 hours but still no success.

Please help.

Lynn

Visitor
C.T.

01753 area code

Just received a batch of 2 week old answer phone messages on my 1571 service. Nothing for a few days and then a flood of backlog calls.

It's the 21st March 2011, why am I only just getting messages left for me back on the 9th March?

Vin05

I have contacted the sky customer services about my 1571, but so far only got an automated response, Then nothing. I am sure the job of customer services is to help people. Not just ignore them.

So I suggest, that if you tell customers to use the contact page. Then you have someone there to response fully to emails. Or maybe it is the ploy of Sky, Don't respond, then customers will call and we will make more money.

Why don't you be totally honest with customer and tell them if they get no repsonse, contact OFCOM. see how quick Sky shift their butts then.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Vin05,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your 1571 Voicemail service, can you describe what's happening so that we can assist further with this?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
NatY

Did Sky ever tell you how to get this resolved as I am experiencing the same problem?

Occasional Visitor
NatY

Did Sky ever tell you how to resolve this issue as I am experiencing the same problem?

Visitor
stevewicks

I have no 1571 service and haven't had since I went over to Sky Talk in February.

I have emailed 3 times and as always get a reciept to say my report is logged but don't even bother getting a reply.

Not the service I signed up to, very unhappy.

Area code 01753