Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I'm New Here
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎10-10-2013
need to move tv to other side of room do I need special cable to extend the tv and sky box

i want to move my tv and sky box to other side of the room do i need special cable to do this or do i need to call sky to do thiis if so is there a charge for this to be done

Other Answers: 1
Super User
Posts: 45,560
Registered: ‎27-10-2010
The standard call out charge Sky will charge you is £65.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.