Help
Help

Sky Yahoo Mail
Occasional Visitor
Ed+Edwards

Re: new sky email format

Arrrrrrgh! Where are my archived and sent messages???? The new format is crap, I want to access all my emails easily and I don't use chat. We have Facebook, Twitter etc for that....

Please sort it out Sky.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Ed+Edwards wrote:

Please sort it out Sky.

You can easily sort it out by reading the last post back on page or clicking this link:

To change back to the old version:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Email-Tools/Something-Not-Working-With-The-New-Web-Mail-Layout/td-p/...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
PeggyV

This is dreadful!!!!

Please let's go back to the original format.

Plus I appear to have lost all my e-mail from my inbox etc since July 2011.

One minute it was there the next it was gone.

What have you done???

Super User
caesarome

This shows you how to change it back:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Email-Tools/Something-Not-Working-With-The-New-Web-Mail-Layout/td-p/...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
anniemo

I agree with all the negative comments about the new email format. I cannot scroll down to read my emails slowly, it just goes from the top to the bottom and misses out the content. The screen is a mess and for someone who is not a computer nerd , it is so difficult to understand! I need some help!!

Super User
caesarome

anniemo wrote:

I need some help!!

Click this link and you will see how to temporary change it back:

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Fluffy+Head

I was in hospital this week undergoing extensive chermo treatment and my only link to the outside world was a netbook so i could access my mails to talk to my family who were miles away. Suddenly the email system changed and I was unable to  understand what you had done and how I could read my mails

My son has now reset the machine to the old style email. Please reconsider releasing this new code without further testing on all machines as it clearly doesn't work on a modem netbook running Windows 7

POOR show Sky.. Have been trying to get my son to move to you as well. Now he's had to sort this mess out for me - it's unlikely he'd ever move and if this isn't sorted soon, I will take his advice and move back to a proper service provider

Staff (Retired)
batweb79

Hi Fluffy+Head,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the email format and that this has lead to your first post in the forum but welcome none the less.

We can appreciate how a change can be confusing which is why have the option to revert to the old style for a period of time. The new mail format will come back into effect in the future however.

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
nuttyken

Hi All of you other sky customer who hate the new format. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CRAP is this and why do high tech people think we all know the in & out of a computer and how they work, why fixes sometime that works just great. Lets club together on FACEBOOK and see how many people join us in our fight to keep the old email format. Cheers cu on facebook

Occasional Visitor
Derek+Reynolds

Re: new sky email format. where is Delete button

All I want to do is get rid af messages that I have read and that I do not wish to retain.

Just where is the delete control on the new layout please

Occasional Visitor
Chris657

You bloody idiots  - yes that's what you are!!

Get the e-mail facility back to how it was or I'll call you in 48 hrs and cancel my whole bloody subscription

Enough said!!

Super User
caesarome

Chris657 wrote:

Get the e-mail facility back to how it was

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
stevie+a

Every time sky "improves" the service I'm left with nothing for days at a time and end up spending hours, and money, hanging on the line to call centres. Hard to imagine a less customer-aware business so we will be shifting to a genuine broadband supplier. The new email formation is not only appalling and unhelful but I haven't actually been able to open a single email since.

Super User
caesarome

Click the link above to change it back to the old version if you are having problems.

I do not work for Sky.
Frequent Visitor
PlymouthJohn

These comments from Sky Advisor Barry don't really seem to be addressing the issues. Sure we can all revert back to the old version for a while but (a) nobody seems to give us any indication of for how long we can do this and (b) when the new version is forced upon us is it going to be any better than the current new version. Surely there is someone in Sky who can actually come back to us with some real solid and helpful comments.