buy and keep dvds

Runner
Post 1 of 7

buy and keep dvds

can you tell me when jigsaw dvd is sent out on what date and do you have a pre order date for the last jedi?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: buy and keep dvds

@Wilwatt71 wrote:

can you tell me when jigsaw dvd is sent out on what date and do you have a pre order date for the last jedi?

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help, it is unlikely you'll get a reply from Sky, for further help you need to contact Sky

To contact sky use this link: Contact Sky or for Accessibility customers
Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky talk customers. If you’re not with Sky Talk/Mobile 03 numbers are usually charged at a local rate and may be included in your calls package.
Annie Oracle since 2012 Customer since 1989 Beta Tester I do not work for sky! FAQ for Sky+ Community Blog
Oracle
Post 3 of 7

The Last Jedi is not going to be stocked by Sky as this is a Disney  title of which Sky do not currently stock. As for Jigsaw have you checked your order tracking page ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Camera Assistant
Post 4 of 7

The Last Jedi will come to Sky Store 9th April. the notes Disney issue appears to be resolved

Runner
Post 5 of 7

Also I've just noticed that all the price have gone up by £1

Boom Operator
Post 6 of 7

waste of time,  so called UHD movies and yet they only send blu ray - just buy 4k dvd from a shop instead of buy and keep tip off pricing 

Camera Operator
Post 7 of 7

@huggy09 wrote:

waste of time,  so called UHD movies and yet they only send blu ray - just buy 4k dvd from a shop instead of buy and keep tip off pricing 

Your buy and keep movie will be in UHD on your SKY Q main box, if you have bought it in UHD of course.

So far SKY have not yet started to send DVD's out in UHD, they have only recently started to send out in Bluray HD.format.

Recommended Threads