What are the different tier awards?

Answered
Go to Answer
Sound Designer
Post 16 of 29

Re: What are the different tier awards?

@caesarome

Hi. a bit confused now. Are you saying "me, personally can't get it, but it's in the App" or it's not in the App for anyone?

if its the former, then i shall contact sky. if it's the latter, then i shall wait patiently.

Oracle
Post 17 of 29

Are you a Sky mobile customer, if so and it isn't in the app then you can't get it. I have no idea if it is there for other people or not as I am not a Sky mobile customer so it isn't there for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Sound Designer
Post 18 of 29

@caesarome

Your comment in an earlier posting was: 

"If you are a Sky mobile customer then I believe you get an extra data allowance on your chosen package."

This to me, suggests that, in your own mind, you know it is available using the word "believe", but your last reply was a little less certain.

From this, i am guessing that it isn't available yet unless somebody else can clarify.

Boom Operator
Post 19 of 29

The only prize I want is a personal advisor easily contacted by phone - I won't need it if I stay 15 years: I need it now 2 or 3 years in and unable to speak to anyone at Sky because they just don't care.

Community Manager
Post 20 of 29

The Sky Mobile Data Boost reward is now available for Platinum and Black tier customers to claim and is available to new Sky Mobile customers.

Thanks,

Kei
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Sound Designer
Post 21 of 29

Why not current Sky Mobile Customers?

Sound Supervisor
Post 22 of 29

TBF when is there anything for current customers.

The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!
Producer
Post 23 of 29

Kei+M wrote:

The Sky Mobile Data Boost reward is now available for Platinum and Black tier customers to claim and is available to new Sky Mobile customers.

But not for current Sky mobile customers? What a strange idea of “loyalty” Sky have Smiley Sad

Sound Designer
Post 24 of 29

I'm starting to suspect that Sky VIP is just a ploy to get people to upgrade.

Sound Designer
Post 25 of 29

Loyalty should mean exactly that.

I dont expect to get an equal amount of offers as a Gold member than people who have had Sky longer and if Platinium and Black get more then thats fine by me.

E.G If they get an allocation of 100 more football tickets in better areas earlier than me...Fine. no issues here.

Runner
Post 26 of 29

I Have been with Sky 18+ years and had to go to a Kiosk Salesman to find out that I am entitled to Diamond VIP Treatment. But still not sure of my full entitlement. It seems that new customers still get offered better deals.

DrBass wrote:

I may be missing the obvious but what are the rewards in each tier? I can't seem to find the info anywhere. 

I have 8 years loyalty so I'm in the Gold bracket, would like to see what Platinum and Black offer. 

Camera Operator
Post 27 of 29

@Kei+M  Hi please can you tell me what the phone number for customer services is if your a Black vip sky customer thanks

Camera Operator
Post 28 of 29

@Sophielegs wrote:

@Kei+M  Hi please can you tell me what the phone number for customer services is if your a Black vip sky customer thanks

Hi @Sophielegs There isn't a dedicated phone number for sky VIP, if you cannot download the MY SKY app to your android/ios phone, you can call sky  https://contactus.sky.com/uk

Runner
Post 29 of 29

Screenshot_20180519-105317_My Sky.jpgSmiley Happy))