Sky rewards

Runner
Post 31 of 35

Re: Sky rewards

I dont think the current system that sky have in place is a good one. I am platinum and have not recieved anything from sky since vip was launched. i undertand that ticketes etc are very limited but i dont feel valued as a customer. Why not offer a free movie a month with platinum, one every 2 months with gold etc. Maybe reduced rates for premium channels. the whole vip system is flawed. Anyway after 20 years with sky im thinking of cancelling as now tv seams to be the way to go. netflix and prime are speeding ahead and sky is getting left in the dust. let hope they can make this a better system to make us all feel valued as customers. SKY I HOPE YOUR LISTENING 

Oracle
Post 32 of 35

@Mike+HD wrote:

I dont think the current system that sky have in place is a good one. I am platinum and have not recieved anything from sky since vip was launched. i undertand that ticketes etc are very limited but i dont feel valued as a customer. Why not offer a free movie a month with platinum, one every 2 months with gold etc. Maybe reduced rates for premium channels. the whole vip system is flawed. Anyway after 20 years with sky im thinking of cancelling as now tv seams to be the way to go. netflix and prime are speeding ahead and sky is getting left in the dust. let hope they can make this a better system to make us all feel valued as customers. SKY I HOPE YOUR LISTENING 

Hi @Mike+HD The Sky forum managers do read every post and collate all of the information and then feed it back to sky. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Researcher
Post 33 of 35

Completely agree, I had few rewards when started when you could ‘book now’, yes it was luck when it was first come first served but if you were on when they were available you could book. The ballot system is a complete waste of time, far too much time for people to enter and hundreds of thousands  of people going for - well we don’t know how many tickets do we, could be 5/10/100? Only sky know!! Know loads of people who have entered ballot for competitions, rugby, football and other events, no one got anything. Before I knew loads of people who were able to ‘book now’ and got what they wanted. People moaned there were no tickets but now it’s impossible to get anything. This is not something that I think would keep customers that have been with sky for years from leaving and defiantly not something that I personally would miss if I left sky.  Family and friends don’t even bother looking on sky vip as little to no point. Hope this can be reviewed or changed so people that have been  with sky for many years can actually be rewarded. 

Researcher
Post 34 of 35

Have not read the full thread but I think the consensus is that Sky VIP is a joke and I agree.  

I am thinking of cancelling and going to Netflix or something similar because I am a Sky Diamond VIP , sounds fantastic doesn't it, but since being allocated that title by Sky on 3rd August 2017 I have had NOTHING.

Out of curiosity I have looked today to see if I am entitled to anything wonderful which Sky seemed to tell everyone they would be but the Sky Q Reward, for example offers installatin at £20 instead of the £120 normal charge.  A £100 discount because I'm special..................oh but by the way, I only get that if I commit to paying another £12 ON TOP of what I already pay because I can't have the reward unless I commit to Sky Q Multiroom.  How is that a reward, thats a sales push of Sky Q Multiroom which no one wants anyway!!!??

Even the cheap tickets are not a reward because the reward is not free tickets, it's the opportunityy to take part in a lottery for those tickets and we all know what the chances of winning a lottery are so where the "*^& is the reward in that?????..

Oracle
Post 35 of 35

@downforce wrote:

........oh but by the way, I only get that if I commit to paying another £12 ON TOP of what I already pay because I can't have the reward unless I commit to Sky Q Multiroom.  How is that a reward, thats a sales push of Sky Q Multiroom which no one wants anyway!!!??

Many subscribers do want Q MultiScreen, because we use more than one screen with Q.  However, for those who don't (and who also don't wish to have UHD output, which MultiScreen unlocks), the VIP Q upgrade offer is certainly less beneficial.

Sky Q from April 2016 (Silver & 1 Mini, both over ethernet) Multiscreen, Cinema, Sports, Box Sets, Yamaha RX-V375, BT Home Hub 6 (ethernet), BT ADSL (17Mbs), Lenovo Tab 2 A7 (Android 4.4 KitKat), Wileyfox Swift (Android 7.1.2 Nougat), LG 49UJ701V, Toshiba 32L6353, Samsung UE22F5400
Recommended Threads
11-04-2018 05:39 PM
4 weeks ago 01:07 PM
18-03-2018 02:25 PM
02-04-2018 11:08 PM
a month ago 08:32 PM