Help
Help

Sky Talk
Occasional Visitor
zenali786
Accepted Solution

no dial tone and phone engaged, no incoming calls

Hi it has been couple of days since I got my sky talk activated and since then I can not receive calls and make out going calls. I had read the forum for solution but I am still encountering the problem

Please can the technical team sort out this problem quick as possible

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: no dial tone and phone engaged, no incoming calls

Hi zenali786, 

If you have followed the Troubleshooting steps for this issue and are still experiencing issues, please use the Contact Us page to report this to our Customer Help team for further investigation.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
zenali786

i have  followed the troubleshooting steps for this issue and i am still experiencing issues. I can not directly contact sky be using phone but i have email them i have not heard back from them yet. 

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi zenali7896, 

Thanks for that, our Customer Help team are working to answer e-mail queries as quickly as possible however it can take between 5 and 10 days at present for a response.

I appreciate your frustration regarding the issues you are experiencing. If you are able to contact our Customer Help team from alternative phone or mobile this team will be more than happy to give you a call back to save on the cost of the call and it should raise the issue for you quicker.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
zenali786

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your help I have contacted sky by mobile and I  have a technician coming to check my land line