Help
Help

Sky Remotes & Accessories
Occasional Visitor
lucy1963

lg tv codes

cant get volume to work with sky remote rev 9 on lg 42pt353k tv tried all lg codes listed none work

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Re: lg tv codes

Hi lucy1963, 

According to Sky's Online Tool, we don't have an exact code for this TV. However it has suggested the following codes:

1868, 1451 and 2210

Can you try these codes and let us know which one works?

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Montypython

I do a lot of sky installs and the 1868 works every time. Although do not follow the instructions in the sky manual... press tv first...press select and red button together...red light flashes twice...type in 1868... Light flashes twice...press select...light flashes twice...now remote should work fine..
Occasional Visitor
NUFC+Chris

1293 worked here

Regular Visitor
Sam+Jr.

The volume works BUT the channels dont change for my LG LS575T tv.

Staff (Retired)
GarryC

Hi Sam+Jr.,

I have responded to your other post here.

Thanks,

Occasional Visitor
EllaouiseTomas

Like Lucy1968 i've tried all the codes listed on sky interactive but none of them have worked, the codes supplied in the response to Lucy are the same as the 1's on Sky interactive, so if anyone no's the code pls can ya help cheers

Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi EllaouiseTomas,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

As you have tried the interactive service of the box, have you checked our online remote control programming page?

Can you let us know the following details so we can try and assist you:

• Version of Sky remote control (this looks like Sky.Rev8R on a sticker within the battery compartment)
  • Make and model of TV
  • Has this sky remote control ever worked this TV before

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Wench5998

My model number wasn't listed so tried 1868 as Montypython suggested and it worked
Occasional Visitor
Mike-K

Hi, For a LG 42LS5600 the code 1868 worked. Hope this helps. Regards, Mike
Occasional Visitor
DWAYNE12

1868 works 4 me
Occasional Visitor
Simongillett

1868 worked a treat for me to :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
mrspop8911

Worked perfectly. Thanks :-)
Occasional Visitor
abussey1

Excellent thanks.. Got a remote off Ebay, said genuine sky but ???  Instructions with it didnt work.. but these did, Thanks.

Occasional Visitor
stevieb928

Please help....I have just purchased an LG 47LA620V LED tv & i have tried all the codes from this forum & sky help page remote..

most of the codes work fine, but when i press tv guide on sky remote, i get "onlyt available in tv input. Do you want to select tv input?" at which point i have do press ok on lg remote...

i pressume this means my sky code is wrong, does anyone have suggestions, version 8 remote..

thanks