Help
Help

Sky Remotes & Accessories
Occasional Visitor
Bern111

Remote control code for UMC tv

Hi,

Does anyone know a code for a version 4 remote control that would allow me to operate my UMC tv which was bought 12 months ago from Tesco please?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

Re: Remote control code for UMC tv

[ Edited ]

Have you tried Sky's code finder? http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

Also what model is the TV ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi Bern111, 

As it has been a few days since your post I would like to apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I would also like to welcome you to the community.

I have checked our systems and the codes that are listed for a UMC TV require our latest version 9 remote control. Here are the codes that we have listed:

1541 1634 1803 1642 1773 1877 2090 2087 2089 2134 2193 2196 2135 V9 RCU Required

I am unable to advise you if one of these codes will work, if you can let me know the model number of the TV - I will be able to check that for you. 

Thanks

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
chad707

does anyone know the sky code for UMC 39/210G-GB-5B-FTCU-UK, thanks

Occasional Visitor
Rob7771

Same TV, same problem. I DID manage to get 2087 to flash twice when the 4th digit was pressed, but that was as good as it got. I presume I followed the procedure correct, but it still won't turn the volume up or down.

Staff (Retired)
Emma-O

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I have just check this and can I ask you to try codes 2134,1737 and 1806.

Let me know how you get on.

Occasional Visitor
forkey

I have a umc tv model number umc L22A01C01G 796 does any know the sky remote code pls
Occasional Visitor
MarshUK

Hi Thanks the code for UMC 39/210G-GB-5B-FTCU-UK .. 1737 works