Help
Help

Sky Remotes & Accessories
Occasional Visitor
tina556

Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

Brought new tv JVC LT-40DG51J,followed steps on sky, but my sky controller is not flashing twice as it says it should, as a result I cant even put a code in, any help please.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Simon-T

Re: Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

Hi tina556,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

Can I ask you to try a remote control reset please? This can be done by following these steps:

Finally if you find in the future that the voume function has stopped working on your remote or you encounter any problems please follow these steps:

• Open the cover and remove one battery.
  • hold down the select button for 60 seconds before replacing the battery.
  • Then re-program the remote using the code for your TV.

If these steps are unsuccessful then please try:

• Press TV button on the remote and then hold select and red button together for two seconds.
  • The red light should blink twice.
  • Now enter 999, the red light should blink once for a long time and then twice quickly.
  • Then re-program the remote using the code for your TV.

Let us know if that helps,

Regards,

Simon
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
RichardIII

Re: Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

I have just bought the same make of TV and am looking for the sky code for it using a Sky series 8 remote control.  Please let me know the code.  Thank you

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

[ Edited ]

Hi @Richardlll 

Using our code finder I can see that we have 3 codes for your Sky Remote Control 1177, 1191 and 0681. Please see this link on how to pair your remote with your TV. 

Thanks, 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.