Reply

Item will not delete

Researcher
Posts: 7
Post 1 of 7
312 Views

Item will not delete

I watched the first half of a show on my phone through the sky q app and then watched the rest on the tv through sky q box. Finished watching it and go to delete it but it says “this item is currently being watched and cannot be deleted”. I’ve deleted the app from my phone but it will not go. Any ideas?

689129AC-BC55-487A-9BD1-4DDCED6F5A3D.jpeg

 

All Replies
Reply
Camera Assistant
Posts: 479
Post 2 of 7
301 Views

Re: Item will not delete


@loulour1982 wrote:

I watched the first half of a show on my phone through the sky q app and then watched the rest on the tv through sky q box. Finished watching it and go to delete it but it says “this item is currently being watched and cannot be deleted”. I’ve deleted the app from my phone but it will not go. Any ideas?

 


Are you sure you are actually out of the version on the Q box? Try going to a live channel and then try to delete the show and see what happens,

 

First Assistant Director
Posts: 2,339
Post 3 of 7
203 Views

Re: Item will not delete

Have you sorted this issue out @loulour1982 if not try re booting the box  (Was this on a mini or the main box ?) 



My Set up
Sky Q Silver
Samsung 55KU 6500
Sky Q Mini x 3 by wifi using Sky Fibre ER110
Samsung Note 8
Researcher
Posts: 7
Post 4 of 7
124 Views

Re: Item will not delete


@JonW42 wrote:

@loulour1982 wrote:

I watched the first half of a show on my phone through the sky q app and then watched the rest on the tv through sky q box. Finished watching it and go to delete it but it says “this item is currently being watched and cannot be deleted”. I’ve deleted the app from my phone but it will not go. Any ideas?

 


Are you sure you are actually out of the version on the Q box? Try going to a live channel and then try to delete the show and see what happens,

 


I watched it on Tuesday and have watched live tv both yesterday and today so definitely out of the recording

Researcher
Posts: 7
Post 5 of 7
120 Views

Re: Item will not delete


@Baz. wrote:

Have you sorted this issue out @loulour1982 if not try re booting the box  (Was this on a mini or the main box ?) 


Not sorted no. On the main box. Don’t have a mini box. How do I reboot the box. Still not 100% with how the box works as only moved from sky + in last 6 weeks or so

First Assistant Director
Posts: 2,339
Post 6 of 7
113 Views

Re: Item will not delete

just unplug it from the mains leave it 30 secs and then plug it back in @loulour1982



My Set up
Sky Q Silver
Samsung 55KU 6500
Sky Q Mini x 3 by wifi using Sky Fibre ER110
Samsung Note 8
Researcher
Posts: 7
Post 7 of 7
111 Views

Re: Item will not delete

Cool. Thank you. Will try it in a bit when everyone is “watching” when in reality they’re asleep 😂

Reply
Recommended Threads