Visual voicemail Not working

Researcher
Post 1 of 13

Visual voicemail Not working

Has anybody had any joy getting this issue resolved yet?? I've done all the trouble shooting tips on more than one occasion. I've spoke to sky on more than one occasion. All they can suggest is to send my phone for repair (really?). 

All Replies
Boom Operator
Post 2 of 13

Re: Visual voicemail Not working

What do you have it's compatible with iOS 11.3+ only.

Researcher
Post 3 of 13

Ios 11.4

Community Manager
Post 4 of 13

It's a bit odd. VVM just appeared on my iPhone 6+ but isn't on my Wife's identical phone (although we haven't tried anything to rectify that). Have you tried Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings?

And I take it normal voicemail was set up prior?

Also are your carrier settings at number 32 or more? 

Some people have had success inserting another SIM into their phone and then reinserting the Sky one. 

I agree with you that returning for repair isn't the best solution. 

Sam
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Researcher
Post 5 of 13

Yes to all the above. Not tried a different sim! I'm passing a apple shop at Meadow hall today. I mite just pop in there and see what they say. 

Researcher
Post 6 of 13

So to conclude I went into the apple shop and it is NOT a phone issue it's a service provider issue. 

Researcher
Post 7 of 13

If you get this resolved let me know as I’m having the same problem. Checked everything and I should have it but I don’t. 

Boom Operator
Post 8 of 13

@Emmabottriell wrote:

If you get this resolved let me know as I’m having the same problem. Checked everything and I should have it but I don’t. 

Have you tried a different sim as suggested above, all the other threads say changing the sim for a non sky sim, then after a quick use, change it back to sky sim fixes it.

Researcher
Post 9 of 13

I don’t have access to another sim. 

Boom Operator
Post 10 of 13

@Helen260869 wrote:

Has anybody had any joy getting this issue resolved yet?? I've done all the trouble shooting tips on more than one occasion. I've spoke to sky on more than one occasion. All they can suggest is to send my phone for repair (really?). 

Borrow a friends/family members or order a free one online.

Researcher
Post 11 of 13

Thank you - this has worked. It took a few minutes for the voicemails to list but it’s worked. I used an EE sim that I knew had visual voicemail 👍

Researcher
Post 12 of 13

Well what the actual heck. Swapped Sims over for 5 mins. Swapped it back and bugger me is working 😂😂

Boom Operator
Post 13 of 13

Wahoo.

Glad it worked for you both, I think it must trigger a download of fresh settings.

Recommended Threads