Sky Mobile Billing...

Answered
Go to Answer
Boom Operator
Post 1 of 7

Sky Mobile Billing...

I'll be heading over to Sky Mobile in the next month & have a question about billing!

Is Sky Mobile billied seperatly from Sky TV? It'll be useful to use my Business account for my mobile bill.

Cheers for any information.

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Researcher
Post 3 of 7

Re: Sky Mobile Billing...

Hi,

It's a separate bill, but you can re-use your existing payment details, but they can be different too. 

All Replies
Boom Operator
Post 2 of 7

From what I've read it has to be added to the main sky account direct debit

Regards
Bob
Answer
Researcher
Post 3 of 7

Hi,

It's a separate bill, but you can re-use your existing payment details, but they can be different too. 

Researcher
Post 4 of 7

Be careful I joined and got the £10 a month sim and they have charged me 47 pound charges when they supoose to be free and won't refund me

Sound Supervisor
Post 5 of 7

Wendy+blogger wrote:

Be careful I joined and got the £10 a month sim and they have charged me 47 pound charges when they supoose to be free and won't refund me

I joined Sky Mobile and because I am a Sky Q subscriber foolishly thought that I would automatically be entitled to free calls and texts. 

A fortnight later, I was therefore rather annoyed to receive an email from Sky confirming "THE CHANGE TO MY MIX" and stating that I would now be charged an additional £10 a month through my existing Sky Q Direct Debit.

After three attempts I eventually convinced the automated call handling system that I actually wanted to talk to a customer service agent.

Then, after explaining the situation, and agreeing to be put on hold, it was finally confirmed that I was entitled to receive free calls and texts, and a message was sent to my cellphone as confirmation.

Alas, I had believed in better,  having already gone to serious expense to upgrade my multiswitch to a Sky Q compliant dSCR, chase out and install the required Cat 6 Ethernet extension cables, replastered my internal walls and matched the existing paint tint, in order to make my Sky Q installation work without almost daily communication failures in my large solidly built property, I will refrain from publishing what I really think of Sky at this point in time on a public forum.

Godfrey.

Highlighted
Boom Operator
Post 6 of 7

Thanks!

I'll be sorting out a SIM tomorrow!

Hopefully I won't have any of the problems the other users have had??

Sound Supervisor
Post 7 of 7

Godfrey wrote:

Wendy+blogger wrote:

I joined Sky Mobile and because I am a Sky Q subscriber foolishly thought that I would automatically be entitled to free calls and texts. 

A fortnight later, I was therefore rather annoyed to receive an email from Sky confirming "THE CHANGE TO MY MIX" and stating that I would now be charged an additional £10 a month through my existing Sky Q Direct Debit.

After three attempts I eventually convinced the automated call handling system that I actually wanted to talk to a customer service agent.

Then, after explaining the situation, and agreeing to be put on hold, it was finally confirmed that I was entitled to receive free calls and texts, and a message was sent to my cellphone as confirmation.

Alas, I had believed in better,  having already gone to serious expense to upgrade my multiswitch to a Sky Q compliant dSCR, chase out and install the required Cat 6 Ethernet extension cables, replastered my internal walls and matched the existing paint tint, in order to make my Sky Q installation work without almost daily communication failures in my large solidly built property, I will refrain from publishing what I really think of Sky at this point in time on a public forum.

Godfrey.

14 days later and yet another email from Sky confirming "THE CHANGE TO MY MIX" once again this morning.

So more time wasted contacting Sky once again.

Sky then send a message to my phone informing me that they have removed UNLIMITED CALLS & TEXT........followed almost immediately by another message informing me that they have ADDED UNLIMITED CALLS & TEXT once again.

Sky Mobile 1.jpg

Godfrey.

Recommended Threads
15-02-2017 09:02 PM
30-03-2017 11:55 AM
4 weeks ago 05:50 PM
3 weeks ago 12:42 PM
2 weeks ago 06:20 PM