Help
Help

Sky+HD Picture & Sound
Occasional Visitor
h011yk1n

Dave HD CHANNEL

I haven't been able to get Dave HD for the past couple of days, just a blue screen. All other channels on HD working fine

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Annie+UK

Re: Dave HD CHANNEL

Have ypu tried rebooting the Sky box? (Hold down the power button ubtil the power LED goes red, wait 5mins, power on)

Annie..........

Community Super User & Image Moderator (Meet the team)Sky customer since 1989. – βeta tester for Sky 📡 & Xbox One 🎮

DRX890 (4F3108, standby:active, padding:auto/5mins), DRX895 (4F3151, standby:none, padding:auto/5mins) both connected to LAN via Ethernet.
BT HH4.0a on BT Infinity 2 [76/18] unlimitediPad (version 3, iOS 7.1) – Nokia Lumia 1520 (Black, Win8) – Xbox One (day one edition).

If someone helps, say thanks by clicking the thumbs up.“Have you tried turning it off and on again?”, The IT Crowd.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello and Good Afternoon Mrs Barraclough, 

Thank you for your recent post to the community however, I was sorry to read you are having issues with a Blue Screen when you are trying to view Dave HD.

Can you confirm if you have carried out the troubleshooting steps with Annie+UK has posted?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards.

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
h011yk1n

Thanks for the advice we pulled out the plug to the sky box, left it out for a few minutes, plugged it in again and away it (Dave HD channel) went. 

Thank you once again