Sky Go
Get connected with Sky Go to access a world of entertainment on the move. Whether you need advice on getting the most from Sky Go, compatibility of your device or technical help.
Getting There
Lins30

how do i add devices to sky go?

hoew do i add devices on sky go says max limit used for month but i dont have any devices on it

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Natalie-D

Hey Lins30,    Thanks for getting in touch,    You should...

Hey Lins30, 

Thanks for getting in touch, 

You should firstly register for Sky Go, you can do that here: https://secure.sky.com/mtmos/mysky/makethemost/   You then either download the app and sign in using your Sky log in details or view on a PC, MAC or Laptop etc, All details should be in the link above, If you need any further help let us know, 

Regards, 

Natalie
Community Coordinator
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
Digger+Dog

Link doesn't work!

Link doesn't work!

Staff
Kei+M

Re: Link doesn't work!

Hi @Digger+Dog

You can manage your devices in Sky Go here.

Thanks,

I'm New Here
Punky+49

Re: how do i add devices to sky go?

Still doesn't work
Super User
caesarome

Re: how do i add devices to sky go?

The link doesn't work because it is from an old post from March, if you want to manage your devices there the post from Kei contains the link you need.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.