Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Sky Go
Get connected with Sky Go to access a world of entertainment on the move. Whether you need advice on getting the most from Sky Go, compatibility of your device or technical help.
Occasional Visitor
jeansjinu

accidently removed my device

Hi guys,

new user here. I accidently removed my device (one other device of my friend is already added). Now I am not able to add my device again.

is it possible to help me add my device. Never used this service earlier and is there any way I do not need to wait for 15 days to do this.

Thx.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: accidently removed my device

If you have already added a device this month then you will have to wait until 1st February before being able to register it again I'm afraid.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Caroline-E

Hi jeansjinu,

Thanks for your post there and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with removing your device. 

Could I firstly ask if you are using Sky Go or Sky Go Extra, as the later enables you to register up to 4 devices. If you would like some more clarification regarding device management, please follow this link: 

link .

If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to post on here.

many thanks 

Caroline
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Ashley+McElroy

Hi, I recently had to change my iPhone 5 as it had broke I accidentally removed both of the 2 devices I registered . My iPhone and my iPad. Now as I go back onto it with my new phone it says to me that I have exceeded my 2 registered devices and to wait till next month. Does that mean I will have to wait until 1st April. Or a month from when I accidentally removed them. And isn't there any other way to get around this.
Thanks
Ashley
Super User
caesarome

It is works on a calender month so you will be unable to register a device until 1st April.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.