Sky Go
Get connected with Sky Go to access a world of entertainment on the move. Whether you need advice on getting the most from Sky Go, compatibility of your device or technical help.
Explorer
Patrick11

How do you get sky go on the ps4

How do you get sky go on the playstation 4
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

I'm afraid Sky Go isn't available on PS.

I'm afraid Sky Go isn't available on PS.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Joshua-A

Hi Patrick11   Kato is correct in saying that Sky Go isn'...

Hi Patrick11

Kato is correct in saying that Sky Go isn't available on any of the Playstation platforms. If this ever changes you would see advertisement about it on the sky website.

Thanks

I'm New Here
darrenskell

Can i watch sky go on ps4, if so how? I have downloaded s...

Can i watch sky go on ps4, if so how? I have downloaded sky go but cant view
Retired Staff Member
amberw94

Hi darrenskell,    Sky Go is not currently available on P...

Hi darrenskell, 

Sky Go is not currently available on PS4. 

Thanks,

I'm New Here
dave0582

Re: How do you get sky go on the ps4

Hi any date for sky go on ps4 yet? As I know it's coming out soon
Sky Store Staff
Linda-D

Hello Dave,    Thanks for the post we have no date for th...

Hello Dave, 

Thanks for the post we have no date for this yet. Just keep an eye on the website/community as this will get updated when it is available. 

Kind regards 

I'm New Here
weav-dogg

I here sky go is coming this summer, anyone have an idea when. Ps4 really needs some more apps
I'm New Here
Shaun.McBride

Hi Patrick11   At present only Now TV is available on PS4...

[ Edited ]

Hi Patrick11

At present only Now TV is available on PS4, Sky go should become available later this year, See Press release :

http://corporate.sky.com/investors/press_releases/2014/sky_go_and_now_tv_to_join_playstation4_this_s...

As a PS4 User as well, I eagerly await the release of SKY Go so I can use my PS4 as additional Mulitscreen, Seems us Playstation users got a raw deal on previous generation of the Playsation as Sky Go was available on Xbox 360 and not on PS3. From News I have read all Console users will require Sky go extra in order to view Sky go, This is £5 per month on top of TV subscription, Its Free with multiscreen, Sky Go extra allows you to register 4 devices (Compared to only 2 on Sky go).

See here : http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/23/sky-go-paid-consoles/

Regards

Shaun

On The Up
ShaVerZ+Osborne

It l@@ks like 'TV for Sky' is going to be available today, once the Store is updated... I read this over at sixaxis and its included with this weeks store update. I've tried searching for more info on this app but couldn't find anything, hopefully it's the same as SkyGo... Time to wait for those slow folk at PS to update the store :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Believing in better doesn't necessarily mean you will get better...