Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Sky Go
Get connected with Sky Go to access a world of entertainment on the move. Whether you need advice on getting the most from Sky Go, compatibility of your device or technical help.
Occasional Visitor
geddie1

Can I get sky go on my Playstation 4?

[ Edited ]

I would like to use my Playstation with Sky Go.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Can I get sky go on my Playstation 4?

[ Edited ]

Sky Go has never been available on any Playstation Console and doesn't look like it will be anytime soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Mohammad-S

Re: Can I get sky go on my Playstation 4?

[ Edited ]

Hi geddie1

At this moment we have no plans of releasing Sky Go for the PlayStation 4 or XBOX One, however this is something we may look into in the near future. If we do get an update on this and I can assure you that we will let everyone know.

What devices can I use?

We hope you find the above of assistance. If there is anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards, 

Mohammad
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.