Help
Help

Sky Go on PC, Laptop & Mac
Occasional Visitor
stuj736

ANOTHER ERROR T3222 C4110

another weekend where all i want to do is watch some tv on sky go. I pay £16 a month to be told apologies, theres an error!!

i have done everything that need to be done. Internet explorer is exactly the same as chrome. I've rebooted everything. removed any un needed addons and re installed silverlight! this laptop is only a few months old and running windows 8. If this isn't resolved somehow by the end of then i am cancelling this. i can watch it all for free elsewhere :smileyhappy: 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

Re: ANOTHER ERROR T3222 C4110

Well its unlikely to be resolved for you as the Operating System you are using is not supported by Sky.

You could try disablling any anti-virus software you have or unistalling silverlight and the app then reinstalling the app and trying to watch.
Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
stuj736

so ur saying it doesnt work on windows 8 at all ? 

Community Manager
Sam-R

Unfortunately Windows 8 is not officially supported by Sky at the moment.

I am sure there are a few workarounds for getting it to work on the forums but your mileage may vary.

Sam
Community Manager (Apps & Online)
Forum Help http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/help/faqpage
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.