Help
Help

Sky Go on Android
Occasional Visitor
pocketwatchfreak

Re: Sky Go on Asus Android Tablet

Come on Murdoch get your wallet out if you,ve any money left after filling the pockets of the phone hackers. Thousands of people have purchased Android devices to watch sky go and you are letting them down!!!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
c+burns

Sky Go for Asus T700 Transformer Infinity

Can you please advise when SkyGo will be ready for the Asus T700 Infinity Tablet running Jellybean
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky Go for Asus T700 Transformer Infinity

We just don't know, I have a transformer pad so hopefully something might happen next year.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Regular Visitor
pollyposhpants

asus ee transformer tablet 4.03

Why doesn't sky go work on my android tablet?
Regular Visitor
Pillman

I hopw Sky would speed up a bit. We have to have at least some indication over whether they are doing something or not? Sky team pls engage with us and keep us informed to avoid frustration.
Super User
caesarome

Re: asus ee transformer tablet 4.03

Simple answer is because Sky have yet to get it running on this tablet and nobody knows when or if they will.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Hi all,

As soon as we are advised of any new devices being added to the Sky Go platform we will update you all through the Sky Forum.

Thanks

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Regular Visitor
pollyposhpants

How ridiculous is that. the transformer is not that new. Bloody useless!
Retired Staff Member
Emma-O

Hi pollyposhpants,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome.

I do understand this is frustrating. As more and more smartphones and tablets come to market, the demand for Sky Go continues to increase at a phenomenal rate. We are continuing to develop as many devices as possible while at the same time innovating for the service so that it continues to raise the bar in terms of choice, flexibility and quality.

Kind Regards,
skygoskyDONT

Re: Sky Go Android Asus Transformer

YUP! Same here asus transformer and no sky go!!! Bloody useless! I have been a sky customer with a big package and feel SO let down, the money i spend every month gradually increases constantly (never goes down eh sky?) and i get less by comparison to (Bow down) Apple users.
Im goin to be canceling my package as the 'Sky understands you feel let down and apologise' replies' only annoy me more.
How about a phone call offering a DISCOUNT on my packages instead of the cost gradually increasing Sky? To show you DO understand my frustration and to apologise....... A snowballs chance in hell i think!!!!
Regular Visitor
pollyposhpants

Thank you for your reply. Do you have a timescale?

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

[ Edited ]

Hi pollyposhpants,

We already support the Nexus 7 tablet and tablet specific development is on the roadmap for 2013. Further tablets will be added to the supported list the same way we add mobile smartphones today.

Regards,

dsg
Contributor
dsg

@pollyposhpants

Unlike everybody else, Sky insist on developing for each Android device individually rather than for the platform as a whole. This is part of the reason why they are forever miles behind the market and chasing their tails... very very slowly... it also means that there is every chance that your Transformer will sadly never be supported, along with many popular devices that could run Sky Go perfectly well if only Sky would allow them to.

Sky's idea of a timescale, as you can see, is to the nearest year if at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note: An allegation is an assertion of fact. Anything posted above is merely an expression of opinion and contains no allegations, unproven, unfounded or otherwise.
Occasional Visitor
Colin+M+Wilson

Come on SKY get this sorted. As loyal customers with the full package we expect to be able to watch sky go on our tablets. Is the Asus Transformer Infinity a device that SKY are currently working on or even considering?

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Colin+M+Wilson

Re: Sky Go Android Asus Transformer

I too have the full Sky package and feel extremely let down that there is no sky go for the asus transformer. Even a confirmation that Sky are working on supporting the device or even considering it would be a step in the right direction.