Discussion topic: The codec reported an error. Error Code 14

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by paul1360 This message was authored by: paul1360

Re: The codec reported an error. Error Code 14

@Michaelwx@Anonymous@Blue+Cynda

Just been informed that this issue is being looked into at present. If I get any more info will post here.

iechyd da

This message was authored by Blue+Cynda This message was authored by: Blue+Cynda

Thank you very much in responding to my message I do hope it does get sorted because I like the benefit of having sky go, I can watch my programmes without interrupting anyone else 

Busy mums are like busy bees they're always busy
Michaelwx
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michaelwx This message was authored by: Michaelwx

@paul1360 Thanks for letting us know that this will be looked into. I'll come back in April and have another go once I can reconnect my Tab E

@Michaelwx

Just keep an eye on this thread as when I know anything I'll post here, as more customers are reporting this Sky should look into this faster.

This message was authored by Smithies5242 This message was authored by: Smithies5242

I am having a problem with my sky go on my tablet.it a as working well and now after putting a program on after a few seconds it freezes,and says code error 14.please can you help.

Mr john gibson

This message was authored by derrick30 This message was authored by: derrick30

Same problem and code on tab e 

This message was authored by Sam-R This message was authored by: Sam-R

Hi all, Error code 14 should be fixed by an update to V6.0.6.

Sam
Community Manager

Michaelwx
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michaelwx This message was authored by: Michaelwx

Thanks for that. No problem now with the new update, thanks for fixing it. Good stuff 🙂 

This message was authored by Ian+in+upton This message was authored by: Ian+in+upton

Sam, 

I'm on 6.09 and still get the problem. 

Thoughts?.... Ian 

This message was authored by RealKaffo This message was authored by: RealKaffo

My sky go is redundant too thanks to error code 14.  whats the  point in giving it a number if there's no resolution?   I've done all the  uninstalls and upgrades.

This message was authored by Smithies5242 This message was authored by: Smithies5242

Hi  everthink has been good on my tablet now its code error 14 whats all this about.it's very frustrating 10 S ecounds and that report keeps coming up.please fix this sky.

Thankyou Mr j j gibson

@Smithies5242

What make and Model Tab do you have? Tab OS and what version of Sky Go have you got installed?

Thanks

This message was authored by Milkyway This message was authored by: Milkyway

I am having the same problems with this error code 14 on my Lenovo yoga tab. All apps etc are up to date. I can be watching for ages before it comes up and other times it appears after a few seconds then keeps coming up every few mins. Its so frustrating when your trying to watch a programme. Come on Sky, sort it out.... Big company like yours should be able to sort this out quick enough... god knows we pay you enough money every month!!

This message was authored by RealKaffo This message was authored by: RealKaffo

Samsung Galaxy J1   version 6-1-0

This message was authored by Gavin+Trollope This message was authored by: Gavin+Trollope

Hi

I have been reading the thread and i too get the error 14 codec message on a samsung galaxy tab e 4.4.

Trying to watch football i have to close and restart the app approx 6 times a match

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion