Sky go and adverts

Oracle
Post 16 of 27

Re: Sky go and adverts

@Atiez wrote:

@Annie+UK wrote:

You are given Sky Go at no additional cost so the adverts pay for your standard Sky Go service

No. You pay your subscription and everything that is included in the subscription has effectively been paid for. You don't get things for free from Sky. 

That’s strange when Sky Go launched my subscription cost at the time never increased

Annie Oracle since 2012 Customer since 1989 Beta Tester (Sky,Apple,Microsoft) I do not work for sky! FAQ for Sky+ Community Blog
Runner
Post 17 of 27

Thats not entirely true, some of us pay for the sky go + and atill have to sit through nonsense adverts.

@Annie+UK wrote:

You are given Sky Go at no additional cost so the adverts pay for your standard Sky Go service

Oracle
Post 18 of 27

@JBLich wrote:

Thats not entirely true, some of us pay for the sky go + and atill have to sit through nonsense adverts.

@Annie+UK wrote:

Sky Go Extra is chargeable (£5 per month) but standard Sky Go is not

Annie Oracle since 2012 Customer since 1989 Beta Tester (Sky,Apple,Microsoft) I do not work for sky! FAQ for Sky+ Community Blog
Runner
Post 19 of 27

WHich is what I said, we PAY for sky go extra.  

Oracle
Post 20 of 27

@JBLich When you pay for Sky Go extra your paying for the ability to register on more devices including consoles, your not paying for the Sky Go service as that remains free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracles are not Sky employees, we are just customers and will not be able to assist with account or billing issues.
Runner
Post 21 of 27

Found the sky employees guys!!!

I rang and yeah now youve got to suck up the adverts whther you pay (we do) or not.  Typical Sky - Service and quality continues on the the decrease -  price and less value for your money on the increase.

Oracle
Post 22 of 27

@JBLich wrote:

Found the sky employees guys!!!

I rang and yeah now youve got to suck up the adverts whther you pay (we do) or not.  Typical Sky - Service and quality continues on the the decrease -  price and less value for your money on the increase.

Where did you find the Sky employees? Certainly isn't @daveNOS , @Annie+UK or me..

Oracle
Post 23 of 27

@JBLich Who are the Sky employees you've found ?(let's face it there not hard to spot ad they have the Sky logo next to their username)

If you mean me and Annie then your wrong as neither of us work for Sky in any capacity, we are customers and nothing more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracles are not Sky employees, we are just customers and will not be able to assist with account or billing issues.
Oracle
Post 24 of 27

@JBLich wrote:

WHich is what I said, we PAY for sky go extra.  

Actually you said “Sky Go +” which does not exist as a product

BTW my forum signture says “I do not work for Sky” and I don’t have the sky logo next to my user name

Production Supervisor
Post 25 of 27

@JBLich wrote:

@JBLich

Can you tell me from where you have gained the impression that Sky, in any guise, would ever be advert free?  I'm really keen to know because I have never read nor heard of that offer from any source available to me. 

Executive Producer
Post 26 of 27

Sky Go downloads are advert free.

Production Supervisor
Post 27 of 27

@ianpaul1 wrote:

Sky Go downloads are advert free.

Best he watches via that method then.

Recommended Threads
11-04-2018 05:39 PM