Box set pre-ads keep freezing

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Box set pre-ads keep freezing

I see this happens to others but I don’t see solutions. After the simple no-fuss no-ads easy-to-navigate Netflix, Sky box sets seem old hat and frustrating by comparison. Come on Sky, spend less on silly football and a bit more on those of us that watch box set material. 

All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: Box set pre-ads keep freezing

Belindahall wrote:

I see this happens to others but I don’t see solutions. After the simple no-fuss no-ads easy-to-navigate Netflix, Sky box sets seem old hat and frustrating by comparison. Come on Sky, spend less on silly football and a bit more on those of us that watch box set material. 

@Belindahall what advert/s it is that is freezing, what content are you watching  at the time and on what device please?

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Watching through the app on my Xbox One I cannot watch box sets due to it freezing when loading the pre ads. I’m specifically trying to watch Alcatraz on Crime Investigation channel and when I click play it briefly loads the playing screen then jumps to advert 1 of 3 where it freezes and won’t progress. I’m on fibre optic wireless connection and can watch live tv but nothing else, please advise 

New Viewer
Post 4 of 4

Same problem here - any chance of a solution?

Recommended Threads
06-05-2018 01:48 PM
04-02-2018 09:40 PM
Sross83679 29-04-2018 07:43 PM
31-01-2018 02:44 PM
06-03-2018 07:05 AM