Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Remotes & accessories
Got Sky TV then you’ll know the ultimate TV experience needs the ultimate viewing accessory. From help in programming your remote to the features of our On Demand connectors.
I'm New Here
tina556

Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

Brought new tv JVC LT-40DG51J,followed steps on sky, but my sky controller is not flashing twice as it says it should, as a result I cant even put a code in, any help please.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Simon-T

Re: Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

Hi tina556,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

Can I ask you to try a remote control reset please? This can be done by following these steps:

Finally if you find in the future that the voume function has stopped working on your remote or you encounter any problems please follow these steps:

• Open the cover and remove one battery.
  • hold down the select button for 60 seconds before replacing the battery.
  • Then re-program the remote using the code for your TV.

If these steps are unsuccessful then please try:

• Press TV button on the remote and then hold select and red button together for two seconds.
  • The red light should blink twice.
  • Now enter 999, the red light should blink once for a long time and then twice quickly.
  • Then re-program the remote using the code for your TV.

Let us know if that helps,

Regards,

Simon
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
RichardIII

Re: Cant sync my sky remote to new tv jvc lt 40dg51j, sky remote does not flash twice

[ Edited ]

I have just bought the same make of TV and am looking for the sky code for it using a Sky series 8 remote control.  Please let me know the code.  Thank you

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

[ Edited ]

Hi @Richardlll 

Using our code finder I can see that we have 3 codes for your Sky Remote Control 1177, 1191 and 0681. Please see this link on how to pair your remote with your TV. 

Thanks, 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.